Nell’ambito del progetto della Unione Europea “Low Carbon Business Action in Brazil – International Business Matchmaking Programme for SMEs from Brazil and the EU 28-Member States”, Enetrrpise Europe Network promuove la prossima missione che si svolgerà a San Paolo del Brasile dal 21 novembre al 24 novembre 2017.
Per assistenza rivolgiti al partner EEN più vicino a te.
Di seguito i dettagli:
MATCHMAKING MISSION – WASTE MANAGEMENT & BIOGAS – 21-24 November , 2017 – São Paulo – SP, Brazil
The matchmaking mission is organized in line with the event “Waste Expo 2017¨ and has the institutional partnership with Sebrae (Serviço Brasileiro de Apoio à Micro e Pequena Empresa) and Enterprise Europe Network (EEN/IBICT).
Companies shall apply directly at LCBA website at: http://www.lowcarbonbrazil.com/MM-WASTE-MNGMT
Technologies & Opportunities: LCBA has identified the technological routes for the target sub-sectors, also indicating the business potentials for European Small and Medium sized enterprises (SMEs) in the Brazilian market, both for technology and service providers with the aim to promote the establishment of cooperation and partnership agreements.
• Solid Waste Management: Consulting, planning, logistics, monitoring and information and communication tools (ICT)
• Solid Waste Management: Collection and transportation
• Solid Waste Management: Technology or equipment for sorting/separation
• Solid Waste Management: Processing and upgrading of recyclable solid waste as input materials for production processes
• Reverse Logistics: Planning, consulting, operationalization
• Organic Waste Management: Composting
• Biogas production: Engineering and project implementation
• Biogas production: Manufacture or supply of biodigestors or other equipment
• Biogas production: Upgrading or compression
• Biogas use: Operations and maintenance for heat generation
• Biogas use: Operations and maintenance for power generation
• Biogas: Monitoring, metering or control systems and equipment
• Waste-to-energy from agricultural waste (biomass)
• Waste-to-energy from animal waste (livestock)
• Waste-to-energy from urban and construction waste