B2b on-site (28-30 September in Ravenna, Italy) & online (5-6 October) organized by Promos Italia – Ravenna at OMC 2021 – Med Energy Conference and Exhibition.
Promos Italia-Ravenna Chamber of Commerce and Enterprise Europe Network are organising the 5th edition of a b2b event in the framework of OMC 2021 – Med Energy Conference and Exhibition , worldwide recognised as a key event within the Oil & Gas sector, the Offshore Industry and the related services, now enlarging its perspective to all the energy industry.
The new OMC aims at facilitating an alliance among the traditional Oil & Gas and sustainable energy sectors.
Accordingly, our b2b event has also been renamed Energy Business Meetings at OMC 2021.
The b2b event will take place both in ON-SITE and ONLINE mode, in order to involve also participants unable to physically attend OMC:
• 28-30 September 2021: “Physical” meetings (on-site),
at OMC – Med Energy Conference and Exhibition, RAVENNA (Italy)
• 5-6 October 2021: Virtual meetings (online)
through the B2match platform
Participation is free of charge, by previous registration on https://omc2021.b2match.io
TARGET: companies (both exhibitors and visitors) and all interested professionals of the energy sector, including Renewables, Oil&Gas, Offshore industries and related services:
- Renewables & Power generation
- Oil & Gas operators / Exploration & Production
- Drilling and Completions
- Offshore platforms
- Process equipment / Facilities
- Valves / Actuators / Pumps / Piping
- Electrical products and services
- Marine Equipment & Services
- Automation / Digitalization / IT
- Health / Safety / Environment (HSE)
- Transportation / Logistics
All the details about the event and REGISTRATION on https://omc2021.b2match.io
For information: email@example.com