Unioncamere Piemonte (Regional Union of the Chambers of commerce of Piedmont Region), as a partner of the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) and of the Sector Group Textile and Fashion, organises the 6th edition of the b2b Torino Fashion Match.
The matchmaking event is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners all over the world!
The event of bilateral meetings, previously organised, will take place in virtual mode from 15 to 18 November 2021on the b2match platform.
Participants will also have the opportunity to follow, always in virtual mode, 4 Thematic TALKS (Fashion Talks) with international speakers, on :
- Circular Fashion
- Sustainable Finance | Investing in Female Founders
- Digital Marketing| Fashion Tech
- EEN service, Internationalization New markets and European Funding opportunities
Detailed TALKS programs will be available from this page: https://torino-fashion-match-2021.b2match.io/page-811
- Textile and Fashion (garments and fashion accessories)
- Creative Industries (Jewelry accessories)
- ICT solutions related to the fashion industry
- Retail |e-commerce
- Investment for fashion industry – female entrepreneurship
- Involvement of international e-commerce platforms
- Involvement of international buyers (with the support of the Turin Chamber of Commerce, member as well of EEN)
- EBAN Network (The European Trade Association for Business Angels, Seed Funds and Early Stage Market Players) with investors interested in the textile/fashion sector
- WeGate platform to support women’s entrepreneurship in the textile industry.
- Retaissance UK retails’ network
- Focus US Companies (With EEN NY-EABO network support)
Registration by the 11st November : Https://torino-fashion-match-2021.b2match.io/